Reply To: Support provider is the agent for a private landlord

Alistair Costelloe

Sounds to me that they’ve sent you their lease for the property rather than the claimants tenancy agreement which establishes their liability to make payments in respect of the dwelling. You may wish to check that the lease permits subletting, so that the CIC can actually issue a valid tenancy to the claimant.