Reply To: Supported Accommodation when support stops


If he moves then of course its UC. If the tenant is not getting any support and HB is paying for some then this is a change in circs. You could decide to go down the overpayment route and so on or decide HB is not appropriate. You have to do something. Whatever you decide it would be best to discuss with the landlord as otherwise this is going to be a real can of worms. As you say, the landlord has no problem provided HB pays the full rent. Well you can’t continue with that ….

(posted before I saw PB’s post)