Reply To: UC query


was the customer on UC when he went into supported accommopdation?
If he wasnt, then then the move from supported to general accommodation is a change in circs and HB can continuwe

NEW claims for HB cant be made unless pensioner, supported , temp – but a move in the same area isnt a new claim , its a change in circs.

If he was ALREADY on UC when he moved into the supported accommodation, then now he is general needs, he needs to claim Housing costs as part of his ongoing claim for UC