Reply To: Sean Moses CIC (Exempt Accom)

Peter Barker

Yes – textbook supported living. It is quite possible the landlord provides some or all of that support they list, but it depends on the evidence, which in turn depends on the quality of their record keeping and what in practice the claimant happens to need from them, alongside the commissioned care service.