Reply To: Right to Reside and HB

Peter Barker

She doesn’t need to be living with a partner or family. As a child under 21, she automatically counts as a family member of either parent who is an EEA national and is out there somewhere in the UK … and can rely on that parent for a right to reside as long as they also have settled/pre-settled status and a right to reside.