Reply To: New HB claim for supported accommodation; UC housing element still in payment


you can request confirmation of UC in payment at the new address, but i dont think you can delay awarding HB because of that.

if UC is updated and the new tenancy details provided, the UCHE should end from when the address is updated.

if the info isnt provided, or the UC award at the new address shows the housing element, you can suspend and ask for clarification of why UC are including housing element etc.