Reply To: 20 year old Ukrainian refugee


Thanks Peter, he hasn’t been housed yet and supported accommodation was mentioned but we could house him in general purpose.

However I have just checked to CPAG again and can see that a student in receipt of UC (with no housing costs) can have HB for specified accommodation

I did make an error thinking that the course of study for the under 21 year old had to have been started before their 19th birthday, that is my mistake, thanks Peter