Reply To: Intercalating non-dependant student


Thank you Peter,

In order to treat him as a full-time student (with no non-dep deduction) for the rest of the academic year, would we have to have confirmation that he hasn’t recovered from his illness? And would we also need confirmation of whether his student loan is still in payment or whether it was withdrawn? The letter from the uni states that they have informed the central University authorities about his change of circumstances and that if he has any questions relating to the financial implications of his suspension, to contact the Bursary Team.