Reply To: UC penny claim and CTR entitlement


I think you have to assess the person’s CTR entitlement in accordance with your CTR scheme rules. If that means no CTR for 3 months, then that’s how it is. But you could , of course, consider remitting part, or all, of the person’s council tax liability, for those 3 months, using your powers under Section 13A LGFA 1992.