Reply To: HB ??

Peter Barker

Absolutely, it’s the same as any other decision you consider to be correct. If the revision application is entertained out of time but rejected in substance, or if the application is not even entertained because it’s late, and the original decision is still less than 13 months old, the claimant can try their luck with the Tribunal who might be inclined to say the time limit to provide evidence should have been extended