Reply To: overpayment recovery

maria mccafferty

I would invoice CLT but advice llord if they want to pay it they can come to an agreement with tenant on how they make the payment on tenants behalf. The arrangement is then between them and La can stay out of it and have invoiced correctly . You have to wonder why llord wants to pay it in first place