Reply To: Supported/Specified accommodation EHSL

Peter Barker

The test is whether they are a “housing association” (not the same thing as “registered housing association”), voluntary organisation or registered charity. As a company limited by guarantee, they are incorporated in a way that is normally associated with non-profit operations and would therefore probably satisfy “housing association” or “voluntary organisation”.