Reply To: F/T Student with SDP – eligible for HB?

Peter Barker

If he doesn’t live specified or temporary accommodation, he cannot make a claim for HB.

Also, unless he had a pre-existing determination of LCW when his course started, chances are he can’t claim UC either (there is no other obvious category of eligible student he would belong to).