Reply To: Entitled to PIP but not receiving it due to being paid a foreign benefit


so the equivalent of ESA? The issue we have is if we can treat him as getting PIP living because he is either getting the Romanian equivalent or should be then that is great. However, if he is prevented from receiving PIP living because he is getting the Romanian equivalent of ESA how do we know if we should treat this as ESA (ir) or ESA (c). I am guessing ESA (c) as partner is working but i don’t know.