Reply To: Vacation due to fear of violence

Andy Thurman

While Kay is entirely correct (get HB right and let UC do UC), if he has left with no intention to return, he is now a single pensioner so has no entitlement to UC. He should be advised to claim PC if he has no/insufficient income.