Reply To: Temporary Accommodation or Supported Accommodation



Can I resurrect this post

We have the following scenario from our homeless team;

Funding comes from the WM combined authority – a Housing Association have purchased properties under the rough sleeper accommodation programme (RSAP) – the agreement then is that the support element comes via the Local Authority. The condition of the RSAP funding is that support is provided for up to 2 years.

So as fits the landlord condition can we pay HB as specified accommodation as the support condition of tenancy

Many thanks