Reply To: Capital above £16K due to refund of overpaid rent and Council Tax


Firstly you need to speak to an understanding welfare rights officer. Perhaps the lady needs a new carpet? It looks very threadbare. Or some disability helps in the home? Or well anything really. This payment is not arrears of benefit more a refund. Not sure that helps. Schedule 6 …I cannot see much that will help. But someone else might have an idea?