Reply To: Use of Out of Area and Away address for TA claims

Andy Thurman

Hi, it is “out of area” (set, if I recall correctly, within Claim Status) where the property is outside of your LA boundaries – the “in area” cases have a property ref and will also pick up the correct BRMA automatically from the postcode.
For the “out of area” cases you will need to establish a ‘dummy’ property ref and ensure the correct BRMA is picked up.