Reply To: Use of Out of Area and Away address for TA claims


Academy doesn’t require a property reference (so Out of Area indicator) where a rent reference is held instead and rent information is populated in hbrentacc / rent maintenance. As Andy has mentioned the objective being the post code in order for the right BRMA and thus LHA rate is used.