Reply To: Blameless tenant recovery and subsidy on Northgate


The overpayments should be classed as T (technical)when they are created (or if you forget class them as LA error as it will not recognise the T afterwards). This will send the OP to cell 27 to be recoverable from your Housing Team. As Andy has said they are not blameless tenant. We send invoices to our Housing Team and they pay them back.