Reply To: Hungarian Pensioner no NINO


not unless she has a nino, no.

Hungary is part ofg EEA – so what viosa has she got? ltd leave tro remain isnt ususally a EEA typr of leave – EEA citizens usually get pre settled or settled status.

If she is on a different type of visa, that will say whether she has recourse to public funds or not.

if she has dementia, is she living independently or living in sup[ported exempt accommodation>