Reply To: can Sheltered accommodation be Supported Exempt Accommodation?

Pete Mc

Just because support charges are not on the tenancy, it doesn’t mean that they are not receiving it separately under another agreement. I suppose you need to ask them if more than minimal care, support or supervision is being provided and who is providing it. If not more than minimal, then it’s UC, like you say.