Reply To: Domestic violence


you look at revising the terminating decision as it was made in absence of a meterial fact
You terminated the claim thinking she had vacated the address.
She advised you within a month that there was something wrong with your decision, she hadnt vacatedm, she was temporaily absent from it because of DV…

So you need to reopen the claim from Dcember and then look at any other changes – that she gave notice and then had a change of address

You cant refuse to do a recon – you can look and say, nope, we were right and our decision stands and if you want to appeal you can.
But in this case you will need to revise the terminating decision becausue it was nt based on the full/correct information