Reply To: LA Hostel

Peter Barker

Well no, because it wouldn’t apply to a normal Council tenancy either. “The same eligible rent rules as regular HB claims” means what you would do if the case was not specified accommodation. It would be a vanilla rent rebate where the only thing that can go wrong is the bedroom tax.