Reply To: Support Charges


You don’t necessarily need to have support costs through through ineligible service charges, however, you would need to establish how the costs are paid. Do the organisation receive 3rd party funding that pays for the css, do the clients have care packages, so this funding comes from the local authority.

If you don’t know how these costs are paid, then you would need to ask for more information from the landlord.