Reply To: A change of address in borough from Live Service to Full Service

jason squire

No, this 'new style JSA' is another red herring! (from a Housing Benefit processing point of view). They'll effectively claim JSA and UC (but the UC will be for the Housing Element).

Unless your tenant is in specified accommodation or has 3+ children, or is a pensioner then you can't accept a new claim for HB and it'll be UC…