Reply To: A change of address in borough from Live Service to Full Service


In principle, no I dont think so. If a new claimant needs additional help it should be paid via UC.

The trouble is that there are all these exceptions…..this is why claimants complain about being pushed back and forwards.

So we have to look at it the other way I think. No new claimant can make a claim for HB in the full service area unless they meet an exception. That means defining who is a “new” claimant and what those possible exceptions are.