Reply To: A18 2005 & A8 2006 Council Tenant Change of Address

Ozzies Mate

No, no perfectly understood – I think it may have been me making a presumption. 😳

We use an abridged version of our full claim form just covering the sections relevant to rent & residency for our change of addressess & of course this would be classified as the ‘new claim’ for HB purposes.