Reply To: A18 2005 & A8 2006 Council Tenant Change of Address

Ozzies Mate

Now that’s where we are slightly different as we don’t have Council tenancies therefore all of our HB relevant COA’s need a new claim form, albeit we use an abridged version that just utilises the rent section of our full claim form.

Continued luck in the arguing of your case