Reply To: Ben CAP and retrospective changes


We'd create the UP but wouldn't recover the DHP. You have no recourse to recover a DHP which was awarded correctly on the information available at the time, unless the claimant misrepresented. We would however adjust any DHP going forward with the "overpaid" amount in mind.