Reply To: Break in entitlement

Darren Broughton

[quote:faeeab0728]Currently, if the claimant provides new evidence of income within four weeks of the nil entitlement, we are treating this as a change in circumstances, and inputting the new income without a new claim form.[/quote:faeeab0728]

Really? How can it be a CoC if you’ve had a period of nil entitlement? You need a new claim form (or similar), otherwise any benefit you subsequently pay isn’t really HB – see CH 0269 2006