Reply To: Change of address…..again!


We received a new guidance manual last week, specific to overpayments. It is called, amazingly, Housing Benefit/Council Tax Benefit Overpayments Guide, and has been issued by the DWP. It follows the usual guidance format.
Section 3.5 deals with underlying entitlement, and section 3.59 relates to underlying entitlement for a change of address.
Hope this is useful.
Anne Newbold