Reply To: Child Benefit for children in another EEA country


Sorry, yes I forgot the income. If they are receiving it, take it into account I say. Same goes for Child Tax Credit, which I suppose they might also claim under the same provision (unless the UK government can successfully argue that it is “social assistance” rather than a family benefit, in which case 1408 doesn’t apply)