Reply To: Death of partner – sale of property and rent back

John Boxall

Sale and Rent Back is a regulated transaction and can only be undertaken by a FSA regulated business or individual.


AKAIK at the moment nobody is authorised to conduct such transactions or has been for some time


I suggest that in the first instance the FSA need to get involved

Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen nineteen and six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery. The blossom is blighted, the leaf is withered, the god of day goes down upon the dreary scene, and—and in short you are for ever floored.

Wilkins Micawber, Ch12 David Copperfield