Reply To: EEA national stopped work to care for partner


as long as the child he is relying on for dependancy ISNT the same son he was getting cben for up until April 2017 he may be ok

dependancy has to be established , and be for materiall things essential to day to day   Living. there is caselaw stating that a letter from the person supporting is NOT sufficient in these cases, so it can be hard to establish – if the son was buying food, giving them casj etc as a letter from him saying this wont in itself be sufficient .