Reply To: Exempt Accommodation – Advised we would pay based on Rent Officer referral figure

John Smith

Are you 100% sure that the tenancy fits all the criteria for exempt accommodation – most importantly, is the landlord a Housing Association, County Council, Registered Charity or Voluntatry Organisation, and is the care / support / supervision provided by or on behalf of the landlord?