Reply To: HB overpayment recovery from PDP

Andrew Boatwright

If the debt recovery wasn't with the DWP at the time PDP went live, and you therefore didn't get a clerical "transfer" to the new system, this would allow it… but you will need a claim reference on iWorld in order to create the PDP and refer it.

You can then create a clerical PDP and refer it off… just don't be surprised if a) it gets rejected or b) it doesn't but you don't hear anything for weeks and weeks then the cash starts coming in out of the blue 🙂