Reply To: hb payments on two properties


you might want to ask why they are actually paying rent on the flooded property and another property. surely if it is uninhabitable they should speak to their landlord and either be re-housed by their landlord for a temporary period but continue to pay rent on the flooded property only, pending it being habitable. or end the tenancy at the uninhabitable address and take up a new one at a habitable address and make a new hb claim.