Reply To: i-World ch of add and CONTINUE periods


We have always used the same claim number when someone changes address. We were using a NEW claim period though and we are now changing this to CONTINUE.

I have had an e-mail from Yasmin Cade who confirms that we should use CONTINUE from now on and they are doing changes to make sure they are included in MIS as a change of circumstances.

Overpayments are different in every case. For some we issue invoices to the previous landlord and others we continue to recover from ongoing HB even when they have a change in landlord.