Reply To: Leaving Foster Care


I've done a couple of these, they were referred to 'staying put' arrangements. I don't think it's correct to see this as an either/or situation, just HB paying for the accommodation costs, the accommodation being arranged by the local authority as part of the support they are still providing for the individual.