Reply To: Mesne profit?

Andy Thurman

I don't know how that relates to the usual rent for the property? If it is the same, I would pay it in full (less any ineligible amounts – who is paying for the elec/gas etc.?) – if higher you may need to look at an "unreasonably high" decision but would approach the HA first.