Reply To: Non- EEA split from EEA partner


she is a non eea national and she isnt a family member anymore as they arent married.

the child is probably european national but as not in education, she cant get rights that way either

sh needs to contact Home office pronto – at the moment she is prbably working on the strength of her EEA residency card – but that is no longer valid f shes not with the partner