Reply To: Overdrawn bank accounts


Think its in the appropriation of funds order, which I’m told says HB payment can only be used to pay rent, not to offset an overdraft – it should be somewhere on the FSA website (I think), but can’t find it (well what do you expect at this time on a Friday?)

If anyone can find it, could you please supply the link?

Thanks 😆