Reply To: Overpayment – HB


On the assumtion that all decisions were properly notified, is still  possible for claimant to ask for revision, supersession or appeal any intervening decisions  you may have made since the change occurred, provided those decisions were not notified more than 13 months ago This will include uprating decisions (See CH/2391/2015)

If any decisions were not properly notified, the clock has not started to run in relation to the time limits