Reply To: Partner has no Recourse to public funds.


It is good practice (not sure if you are obliged ) to tell the customer to seek independant specialist immigration advice, explaining that including the partner has increased the award and therefore may be treated as her partner accessing public funds, therfore may jeopardise any future application the partner makes (although the number of blank faces ive seen when ive mentioned this is more than the number of letters sent to customers advising) 

you are obliged to advise home office if asked…… I dont think you have to notify the home office