Reply To: reporting changes to the IR


Karen – you may well have found a discrepancy but I have no idea how to tell the IR officially or whether they even want us to stick our noses in. However – can I just point out that it is entirely possible to get the New Tax Credits and JSA(IB) as well. For example, Child Tax Credit and JSA(IB)/IS will be a very common combination soon. Maybe you were referring to Working Tax Credit – if so just ignore me!