Reply To: resident landlord/close relative


Agreed  – it may be that he though he should be laible for ctax as brother SMI, or that brother only renting part of property etc, or that he just wanted to know it was sorted.

You can suspend and contact landlord to ask him whats changed etc – where he considers sole or main residence – but you dont have enough to revise the claim, in my opinion.