Reply To: Tax Credit query

Kevin D

Just to clarify…..

Is it Working Tax Credit and / or Child Tax Credit?

Or, is it the older “Working Families Tax Credit”?

If old WFTC, the arrears MUST be taken as income over the perioid it is in respect of.

If WTC / CTC, then arrears are disreagrded (as income).

As for capital, the 52 weeks disregard starts from the date the the clmt (or ptnr) receives the arrears.