Reply To: UC FS area to LS area- told to claim HB?


No that is not right. Once they are full service they should remain so I believe. It should just be a matter of reporting a change of address via their online UC journal/account.

However, the DWP seem not to care and willingly advise claimants to "withdraw" from their UC claim all the time as it means they are not subject to the 6 months reclaim period and can immeidately apply for other legacy benefits including Housing Benefit.