PT right to Abode

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #283730
    Martin Pickup

    Couple have come from South Africa. CL is a British citizen receiving PCSC, PT is from South Africa but has the Right to Abode. She has no NINO and has not applied for one. They are currently homeless and living in Temp accommodation.
    Are they entitled to HB?

    Andy Thurman

    Assuming the Right to Abode is correct, the PT is entitled to claim benefits but this is a secondary matter as your claimant is British so is entitled to claim.
    The stumbling block is the general requirement re NINO – she should be advised this will be necessary.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.